You need to be an existing EveryDay Personal account holder on a “Good Friends” profile limit. You must also be a Sole Trader.
How do I know if I’m a Sole Trader?
- Have a business that is owned and run by you in, where you have all the decision-making authority
- A business that is not registered with the Companies Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) i.e. the business must not be a registered closed corporation, company, private company or partnership
- All the risks associated to the business are assumed by you
Follow these easy steps to register for your EveryDay Business account via Internet Banking:
- Select Register
- From the list provided select where the money being deposited into this account will come from
- Type in your full business name
- Select the industry of your business from the list provided
- Type in your business address, this can be the same as your personal address
- Type in your business phone number and business e-mail address, these can be the same as your personal account information
- Your EveryDay Business account will now be created