How do I fix an error on my credit report ?

If there’s a mistake on your credit report, the first thing you should do is get in touch with the credit provider, or lender, and the credit bureau to have the mistake fixed. If they don’t solve the problem, you can take the matter up with the industry ombudsman. If you want to query your credit information on TymeCoach you can follow this process: What to do if my credit information isn’t correct?

Posted in: