My debit card is lost/stolen/damaged. What should I do?

If you have lost your card, you need to visit a kiosk at a PicknPay or Boxer store and cancel the card you have lost. Once you have cancelled your existing card you can print a new one.

The link below includes a list of the participating stores that you can visit:

Posted in: