Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the TymeBank GoalSave Campaign Competition.
- Entries open on 29 July 2019 and close on 26 August 2019.
- No employees of TymeBank, its suppliers, partners or related companies and their immediate family members are eligible to enter this competition.
- Only one entry is permitted per individual, and no person may enter on behalf of another individual.
- Prizes will only be paid into the winner’s TymeBank EveryDay Account. You must 16 years or older with a valid South African issued.
- Identity number in order to open an account online or at your nearest TymeBank Kiosk. A list of Kiosks is available at www.tymebank.co.za.
- An entry will only be valid if posted to Instagram or Twitter, within the competition window, with a picture representing the goal, or with a picture in an in-store selfie frame, along with a descriptive entry around the goal containing the hashtag #SavingsGoals.
- No text-only posts or direct messages will be accepted.
- 4 winners will be selected to receive R2,500 each, the prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
- The winners will be selected and announced by 30 August 2019. The announcement will be posted on TymeBank’s public social media profiles.
- Potential winners will be selected and contacted by TymeBank using their social media profile. The selected poster will have 1 day to respond and will be required to make themselves available for follow up interviews to tell their story online and how the prize impacted them and their goals.
- By entering the competition, you agree that TymeBank may use your images and posts for marketing content.
- The decision regarding the winners is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision.
- Prize money will be paid to each winner’s TymeBank account by 30 September 2019.
- We will ask for proof of banking details; however, we will not ask you for your login, PIN or National Identification Number.
- The Competition entries are public, and you post voluntarily. As the entries are on a public platform we do not accept liability for any damage that may happen in any way, or the content posted using the hashtags.
- Winners of the TymeBank competition accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by TymeBank for this specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- No offensive, unethical, immoral, obscene, fraudulent entries will be permitted, any such entries will be reported and deleted
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
- TymeBank is not liable for any loss or damages that may occur as a result of entering or participating in the competition.
Beware of fake notifications and calls that say you’ve won:
- Winners will be announced on TymeBank’s official social media platforms.
- Unless pre-arranged with you, we will NEVER come to your office or home to say you’re a winner or to deliver a prize.
- The ONLY prize collection point for non-cash prizes is from the reception area of the TymeBank offices on 4th floor, 30 Jellicoe Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else. Under exceptional circumstances, with management approval, and your consent, prizes may be couriered to winners who are unable to collect a prize.
- If anyone phones to say you’ve won a prize in a competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you’ve won a competition you never entered, it is NOT one of our representatives.
- Our representatives will be able to quote your ID number if you have an existing bank account.
- If you are concerned that a caller has contacted you pretending to be from TymeBank, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID), email address or social media profile and contact us.