Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the TymeBank Instagram promotion in association with YFM LYFE Festival.
- This TymeBank competition runs on TymeBank Instagram channel from the 5th October 2019 up to and including the 14th October 2019.
- Win tickets to the @YFM Lyfe Festival by tagging somebody in a comment on the one or all of the Instagram posts and make sure the person tagged is following TymeBank on Instagram (tymebankza).
- Winner selection will be undertaken by selecting all comments beneath the post tagging another account. Once it has been confirmed that the tagged person is following us to qualify, 5 winners will be randomly selected to win 1 set of double tickets (“Golden Circle”, “Standing”, or “Mezzanine”).
- The prize is not negotiable, and not transferrable.
- Winners must collect their prize from the YFM offices, 2 Albury Road, Dunkeld Crescent, Dunkeld West Ext 8, Sandton, 2196, and must produce valid identification to the receive the tickets.
- No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM within 60 days of winning the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM.
- No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No YFM employees and/or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of TymeBank may enter this competition on YFM.
- Prizes will be sent electronically to the entrant on receipt of a valid email address.
- Winners of the TymeBank competition accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by YFM and/or of TymeBank for this specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
- We reserve the right to exclude serial competition entrants who have entered more than 4 competitions in the last month.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
- By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by YFM, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
- TymeBank is not liable for any loss or damages that may occur as a result of entering or participating in the competition. No offensive, unethical, immoral, obscene, fraudulent entries will be permitted, any such entries will be reported and deleted
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
Beware of bogus callers & SMS notifications that say you’ve won with TymeBank. Here’s how you can check for bogus notifications:
- You will NEVER be contacted by SMS if you are a winner.
- TymeBank representatives will NEVER come to your office or home to say you’re a winner or to deliver a prize.
- If anyone phones to say you’ve won a prize in a TymeBank competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you’ve won a competition you never entered with TymeBank, it is NOT one of our representatives.
- If you are concerned that a bogus caller has contacted you, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID) and email it to email@example.com