13.1. If we need to send you any communication about these Terms (‘Notice’), including notices, consents, or approvals, you agree that we can use the latest contact details you have given us. You agree that we can give you any Notice by writing to you or speaking to you.
13.2. If you need to send us any Notice, you must use one of the following contact details:
- Physical address: Head of Compliance, TymeBank, 30 Jellicoe Avenue, Rosebank, 2196
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone: 0860 999 119
13.3. If we want to change any of these contact details, we are allowed to do this if we first write to you to tell you about the change. If any of your contact details change, you must tell us. You can tell us using any of our Channels that are available to you.
13.4. Any Notice sent by you or us will take effect when the other person (‘recipient’) receives it, or on the date specified in the Notice.
13.5. Unless you can prove that you did not receive the Notice, a Notice will be considered to be received by you in the following situations:
- when you actually receive the Notice, even if we sent or delivered it to an incorrect address or number;
- when the Notice is left at your last known home or work address;
- when we get confirmation that a message was sent to your phone number;
- one hour after we leave a telephone, mobile phone, or voice mail message for you; or
- one hour after sending an email to your email address.