26.1. You can deposit money by:
- Depositing cash at any PnP or Boxer till point with or without your debit card.
- You will not be able to make cheque deposits into your bank account. Your debit card has all the information needed to deposit funds into your account.
26.2. You can withdraw money by:
- Withdrawing cash at any PnP or Boxer till point with or without your debit card
- Withdrawing cash at a Visa accepting retailer (refer to our website www.tymebank.co.za for the fees)
- Withdrawing cash at any ATM
26.3. Your cash transactions will be limited. Please see the table below for the maximum limits you agree to accept.
|Per Transaction||Per Day|
|ATM Cash Withdrawal Limit||R5 000||R5 000|
|Till Point Cash Withdrawal Limit||R5 000||R5 000|
|Cash Deposit||R5 000||R20 000|
|Withdrawal Limit||R5 000||R20 000|