1. Terms and Conditions
- All persons (“Participants”) entering the It’s Tyme to Popa with us (“Promotion”) and wish to redeem a Reward agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are binding to them.
- The promoter of the campaign is TymeBank (Registration Number 2015/231510/06) and it’s Agency TLC Marketing Worldwide a proprietary Limited (Registration Number 2010/011691/07) (“the Promoter”).
- These terms and conditions cover the Reward Services (“Reward”) that we source from TLC Marketing’s partners, which are embedded on your qualifying account.
- Only persons with an active TymeBank account may participate in in this promotion.
- This Promotion offer runs from 1 December 2019 to 29 February 2020 or until all rewards vouchers have been issued, after which the promotion will automatically lapse.
- By accessing these rewards, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and you consent to us sharing your personal data with: affiliates (means, in relation to TLC Marketing Worldwide, any entity Controlling, Controlled by or under common Control with TLC Marketing Worldwide from time to time;) and suppliers for purposes of these rewards. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions applicable to the qualifying account. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions applicable to the qualifying account or service and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions will apply insofar as the REWARD are concerned
- By entering or participating and/or redeeming the reward(s) in this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entry Process
- To participate or enter the Promotion, Participants must make 5x transactions using their TymeBank account during the promotion period. Qualifying transactions include cash deposits, VAS purchases, SendMoney transactions, Card swipes, Cash withdrawals (ATM or till point), Debit orders, and EFTs in and out. Inter-account transfers between GoalSave and EveryDay accounts are excluded from qualifying criteria.
- Qualifying customers will receive an SMS containing a unique code directing them to the USSD string in order to complete their reward redemption.
- The USSD string is 120*6269#
3. Nature of the Reward Services
- These terms and conditions are applicable to:
- The Participants qualifying criteria;
- The terms and conditions applicable to the qualifying account or service;
- The Rewards Services (“Rewards”) which are sourced from third parties; and
- Each reward redeemable during the subsistence of this Promotion
- All reward vouchers are valid for 1(one) month from date of receipt by Participants.
- Each Participant hereby gives consent to the Promoter to process their personal information to third parties for the purposes of this Promotion.
4. Reward Services
- The qualifying participants will be entitled to one the following reward(s):
- R20 airtime
- R30 discount food voucher
- R100 discount on a return bus ticket
- Partner terms and conditions apply.
5. How to claim your reward
- Participants who meet the qualifying criteria will receive as SMS containing a unique code which must be entered into a USSD string.
- The Participant will select the reward of their choice from the list of rewards displayed.
- The chosen reward and redemption instructions will be sent to the Participant via SMS.
6. Reward Terms and Conditions
6.1. R100 discount on a return bus ticket
- To redeem the R100 discount return bus ticket for Intercity, customer can either call 087 150 1895 or walk into any of their offices.
- Quote / produce the reference number of the voucher.
- If calling in, an EFT or direct deposit will have to be made or cash paid at their offices. Regions/areas that your coaches travel to – Johannesburg, Pretoria, Midrand, Heidelberg, OR Tambo airport, Boksburg, Edenvale, Benoni, Durban, South Coast (Amanzimtoti – Margate), Ulundi, Newcastle, Ladysmith, PMB, Harrismith, Nqutu, Mokopane, Polokwane, Harare, Bulawayo, Mutare, Francistown.
- No negotiations will be entered into.
- Bookings may be requested for future dates, for example: – you may request a booking in January for travel in April
6.2. R20 airtime voucher
- Customer will receive a unique code via SMS
- You may redeem the REWARD via the following USSD string: *120*120120*01*pin# and dial.
- Follow the prompts on the USSD string in order to load the airtime voucher onto your mobile phone.
- Please note that you will incur a cost of 20c / 20 sec.
- Certain mobile contracts are unable to access USSD dictated by the network.
6.3. Discount food voucher
- To redeem visit https://www.debonairspizza.co.za/ or any Debonairs Pizza outlet
- This voucher is valid for online, app and in store purchases
- To purchase visit https://www.debonairspizza.co.za/ or any Debonairs Pizza outlet
- The voucher is valid for 1 month from receipt of pin
- Voucher is not exchangeable for cash
- No change will be given
- All REWARDS are only redeemable in South Africa.
- TLC partners’ terms and conditions apply to each REWARD.
- The REWARDS are strictly subject to the availability of the participating TLC partner
- REWARDS cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Should the REWARD not be utilized for whatever reason, it will be forfeited. No negotiations will be entered into.
- All participants indemnify the promoter, their advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers against any and all claims arising however including willful misconduct, negligent act or omission from their participation in the promotion.
- The promoter, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers accept no responsibility and will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any participants, or accept any liability for:
- any inability by a participant to correctly use or non-use of the TLC benefits; or
- The lack of quality of rewards or any other aspect of any service, which is or should be provided at any venue(s), nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s).
- The promoter, it’s advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers are not responsible for any REWARD misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties made by anyone/group.
- The promoter, it’s associate companies, agents, contractors, sponsors and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services/rewards offered by the TLC partners and assume no liability whether direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s entry in the promotion, or of any loss howsoever arising.
- The promoter and/or its agent shall at any time have the discretion to alter or terminate any aspect of this REWARDS Promotion.
- If the promoter is required by the Minister of Trade and Industry or the National Lotteries Board to alter any aspect of this promotion or to terminate the promotion as a result of changes in legislation, the promoter will have the right to terminate this promotion with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the promoter, its agents, contractor and/or employees.
- The Promoter and/or its agent reserves the right to vary these terms should the need arise.
8. Exclusions and other important terms
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either you or the Promoter and it’s agent in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
- You access the REWARDS entirely at your own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you give consent to these risks and hereby indemnify and hold harmless the promoter, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of your redemption of the benefits and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or willful misconduct of any of the indemnified parties.
- The Promoter and/or its agent reserves the right to terminate the benefits at any time. In the event of such termination, you agree to waive any rights that you may have in terms of the benefits and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against the promoter and/or TLC Marketing Worldwide, its advertising agencies, advisers, suppliers and nominated agents.
- By accessing these REWARDS in accordance with its terms, you acknowledge that the REWARD will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. You undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable TLC Marketing Worldwide to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the REWARD.
- Any queries in this regard and a copy of these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by emailing us on email@example.com or call 011 676 7788. Operating hours are from Monday to Friday 08:30 – 4:30pm, excluding weekends and Public Holidays.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.