Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to the TymeBank Win Your Share of R1 Million Campaign.
- The TymeBank Win Your Share of R1 Million Campaign runs from 1 October 2019 to 15 December 2019.
- Use your TymeBank account five (5) times in a month for one (1) entry to win your share of R1 million.
- The following transactions qualify: Cash deposits, VAS purchases, SendMoney transactions, Card swipes, Cash withdrawals (ATM or till point), Debit orders, and EFTs in and out. Inter-account transfers between GoalSave and EveryDay accounts are excluded from qualifying criteria.
- Every five (5) qualifying transactions in a month, earns you one (1) entry into the draw. Customers who qualify consecutively for October and November (and are not winners in these monthly draws) will be entered into the final December draw. This means you have three (3) chances of winning.
- Monthly prize breakdown:
||R1 000 000
- No employees of TymeBank, its suppliers, partners or related companies and their immediate family members are eligible to enter this competition.
- Winners will be randomly selected from all qualifying entrants who meet the aforementioned criteria. The prizes are not negotiable or transferable.
- Winners will be contacted by TymeBank during the course of the competition period as they are randomly selected. Prize money will be transferred as follows:
- October winners: by 15 November 2019
- November winners: by 15 December 2019
- December winners: by 31 December 2019
- The decision regarding the winners are final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision. Qualifying entries will only be eligible to win one (1) prize for the duration of the competition.
- Prizes will only be paid into the winner’s TymeBank EveryDay Account.
- We will ask for proof of banking details; however, we will not ask you for your login details, including your PIN or Password.
- Some winners, at the discretion of TymeBank, may be required to make themselves available for follow up interviews to tell their story online and how the prize impacted their lives.
- Winners agree that TymeBank may publish their images on social media platforms and on marketing campaigns.
- Winners of the TymeBank competition accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by TymeBank for this specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in immediate disqualification.
- TymeBank is not liable for any loss or damages that may occur as a result of entering or participating in the competition.
Beware of fake notifications and calls that say you’ve won:
- The winner will be contacted telephonically by a representative of TymeBank.
- Unless pre-arranged with you, we will NEVER come to your office or home to say you’re a winner or to deliver a prize.
- The ONLY prize collection point for non-cash prizes is from the reception area of the TymeBank offices on 4th floor, 30 Jellicoe Avenue, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else. Under exceptional circumstances, with management approval, and your consent, prizes may be couriered to winners who are unable to collect a prize.
- If anyone phones to say you’ve won a prize in a competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you’ve won a competition you never entered, it is NOT one of our representatives.
- Our representatives will be able to quote your ID number if you have an existing bank account.
- If you are concerned that a caller has contacted you pretending to be from TymeBank, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID), email address or social media profile and contact us.